Several NYC playwrights have come together to benefit Breast Cancer Research.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research.
The AppleByte Foundation is supporting this event in two ways:
- We have 5 tickets available (retail $20), available for 2000 AppleBytes each. If you are in the NYC area, come see these six one act plays, on Sept 5th, at 7:30 pm, June Havoc Theatre, 312 W 36st.
- We ask all artists & art lovers to support this wonderful cause, with a donation of ABY. The AppleByte Foundation will match all donations, up to 10,000 ABY per person.
- Spared Change, by Carlos Cotto
- Worth the wait?, by El Flores
- Falling Up, by Pete Mergel
- Joe's First Day (Ever), by Carlos Cotto
- Three Card Monty, by El Flores
- Player of the Week, by Pete Mergel
How to support the cause:
- If you want tickets, send 2000 ABY (per ticket) to the AppleByte Foundation Wallet: APH9arPucjWN6GLhogKJrdnhvmskA4GPRR & email us at email@example.com, stating that you are buying tickets for the plays (please include your AppleByte wallet address)
- If you are donating, send your donation to the AppleByte Foundation Wallet: APH9arPucjWN6GLhogKJrdnhvmskA4GPRR & email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that you are donating to Playwrights against Breast Cancer, (please include your AppleByte wallet address). And the Foundation will double the amount of your gift, up to 10,000 ABY.
Wait, I arrived here from some post and have no clue what AppleBytes are??
AppleByte is the cool digital currency created to support artists of all types - More details on our main page: http://applebyte.me
Don't have your AppleByte Wallet yet, get it here: http://www.applebyte...et-started.html
Have your AppleByte wallet, but need more applebytes, check out the ways you can earn applebytes http://www.applebyte...et-started.html